Galaxy S III
Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Samsung Galaxy S III.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Back up and reset.
- Optional: Tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Choose Erase everything.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S III is reset to factory settings. The mobile phone will reboot.