Galaxy S III
Manual network selection
- In Switzerland your Samsung Galaxy S III automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your Samsung Galaxy S III automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III is now requesting access to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the Internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your Samsung Galaxy S III is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.