Galaxy S III
Installing PC synchronisation software
- Most mobile phones come with PC software to synchronise your data with your computer. Samsung Kies is available for your Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Click here to download the latest software version.
- The following steps should be done on your PC.
- Double-click the Kies icon to start the installation.
- If a popup appears, choose Run. Choose a language and choose Next for step-by-step instructions on how to install and activate the software.
- Read the terms and conditions, choose I accept the terms of the licence agreement, and tick this option.
- Choose Next.
- Samsung Kies is installing.
- Optional: Tick Create Shortcut on Desktop.
- Tick Run Samsung Kies.
- Choose Finish.
- Samsung Kies is now ready for use.
- For instructions on how to check for available software updates for your mobile phone, see installing software updates.