* If your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Mobile Hotspot and Tethering*.
* Choose *Mobile Hotspot*.
* If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case, *Cancel*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Choose *Configure Mobile Hotspot*.
* Under *Network name*, enter a name.
* Under *Security*, choose a security option, in this case, *WPA2 PSK*.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Enable *Mobile Hotspot*.
* The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.