- Stay connected by using your Samsung Galaxy S10 to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- If this screen appears, choose the list symbol. Choose the settings symbol and then Add account.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Email address and enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Choose Password and enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Under Email address, enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Under Username, enter [[sp_email_username]]
- Under Password, enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Scroll down.
- Under POP3 server, enter [[sp_email_pop]]
- Under Security type, choose [[sp_email_sectype]].
- Under Port, enter [[sp_email_popport]]
- Under Auto delete from phone, choose an option.
- Scroll down.
- Under SMTP server, enter [[sp_email_smtp]]
- Under Security type, choose [[sp_email_smtp_sectype]].
- Under Port, enter [[sp_email_smtpport]]
- If Require authentication to send emails is enabled, disable Require authentication to send emails.
- If Require authentication to send emails is disabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Next.
- The information will be verified.
- If an error message is displayed, verify the settings and choose Next.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.