SamsungGalaxy S10SoftwareInstalling PC synchronisation software
* Synchronising the data on your Samsung Galaxy S10 to your computer is a great way to back up your files and contacts.
* Follow these steps to install the proper synchronisation software on your computer.
* Most mobile phones come with PC software to synchronise your data with your computer. *Samsung Kies* is available for your Samsung Galaxy S10.
* Click here to download the latest software version.
* The following steps should be done on your PC.
* Double-click the *Kies* icon to start the installation.
* If a popup appears, choose *Run*. Choose a language and choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions on how to install and activate the software.
* Read the terms and conditions, choose *I accept the terms of the licence agreement*, and tick this option.
* Choose *Next*.