How to enable WiFi hotspot
- If your Samsung Galaxy S10 is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
- Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Choose Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case, Cancel.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Choose Configure Mobile Hotspot.
- Under Network name, enter a name.
- Under Security, choose a security option, in this case, WPA2 PSK.
- Under Password, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
- Note: There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.