How to make a backup of your device
- Start Kies.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10e to the computer using the USB cable.
- Optional: Choose Automatically back up when USB connection is established.
- Under Personal information and Content, tick one or more options, in this case, tick Select all items.
- The backup will be started.
- Depending on the amount of data, this procedure may take a few minutes.
- A backup will be created of all data saved on the Samsung Galaxy S10e. Choose Complete.
- To restore a backup, repeat the previous steps, but instead choose Restore data under Back up/Restore.