* You can use the internet or stream music with your Samsung Galaxy S10e over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Samsung Galaxy S10e.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Connections*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Samsung Galaxy S10e are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Samsung Galaxy S10e.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Samsung Galaxy S10e is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.