* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G.
* Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Optional: Disable *Auto download over Wi-Fi*.
* Choose *Download and install*.
* The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G now has the latest software update.