* 4G/LTE is faster than 3G, making it much easier to watch videos, play games, tweet and browse on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G.
* To enable 4G/LTE on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, follow these steps:
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose an option, in this case, *Network mode SIM 1*.
* Choose *4G/3G/2G (auto connect)*.
* The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G has now been configured for use of 4G networks.
* Return to the Start screen.