SamsungGalaxy S6 Edge - Android NougatMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General management*.
* Optional: choose *BACKUP AND RESTORE* for more options.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *RESET DEVICE*.
* Choose *DELETE ALL*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will automatically reset and reboot.