032b. Email wizard - Yahoo
- Stay connected by using your Samsung Galaxy S6 to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- If this screen appears, choose MORE. Choose Settings and then Add account.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Email address and enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Choose Password and enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Under Period to sync Email, choose an option.
- Under Sync schedule, choose an option.
- Optional: untick Notify me when email arrives.
- Choose NEXT.
- Under Account name (optional), enter [[sp_email_account]]
- Under Your name (for outgoing emails), enter [[sp_email_myemailname]]
- Choose DONE.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.