Galaxy S9 Plus
- Pair your Samsung Galaxy S9+ with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
- Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Samsung Galaxy S9+‘s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Samsung Galaxy S9+ to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ and choose SCAN on your Samsung Galaxy S9+.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose OK. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.