Galaxy S9 Plus
032b. Email wizard - Yahoo
- Stay connected by using your Samsung Galaxy S9+ to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- If this screen appears, choose the list symbol. Choose the settings symbol and then Add account.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Email address and enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Choose Password.
- Verify your e-mail address.
- Choose Next.
- Choose Password and enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Choose Sign in.
- Read the terms and conditions and choose Agree.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.