SamsungGalaxy S9 PlusMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy S9+ to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy S9+ to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General management*.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Choose *RESET*.
* Choose *DELETE ALL*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy S9+ will be deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy S9+ will automatically reset and reboot.