Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy S9, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Samsung Galaxy S9 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is now searching for available networks.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 will connect to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.