SamsungGalaxy Trend LiteMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup and reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*
* Choose *Reset device*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and settings saved on the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite have been deleted.
* The Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite will automatically reset and reboot.