SamsungGalaxy Z flipMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Samsung Galaxy Z flip to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Samsung Galaxy Z flip to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General management*.
* Optional: Choose *Backup and restore* for more options.
* Choose *Reset*.