* Personalise the Start screen of your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
* Tap and hold the Start screen for a few seconds.
* Choose *Apps and widgets*.
* If this screen appears, choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Choose a widget, in this case *Alarm*.
* Drag the widget to a location on the Start screen.
* The widget has been placed on the Start screen.
* To delete a widget, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
* Drag the widget to *Remove*.
* The widget has been removed from the Start screen.