* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy Tab S, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Choose *More networks*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt MMS
* Under *APN*, enter mms
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080
* Under *MCC*, enter 228
* Under *MNC*, enter 03
* Under *Authentication type*, tick PAP.
* Choose *APN Type*.
* If this screen appears, enter *mms* (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *MMS* and choose *OK*.
* Choose the options symbol.
* The Samsung Galaxy Tab S has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Restart your Samsung Galaxy Tab S to make sure the new configuration has been activated.