* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy Tab S which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy Tab S to the latest software version over the air.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via Samsung Kies.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *General*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About device*.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *Update now*.
* If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* If this screen does not appear, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S already has the latest software version.
* Return to the Start screen.