* 4G/LTE is faster than 3G, making it much easier to watch videos, play games, tweet and browse on your Sony Xperia 5.
* To enable 4G/LTE on your Sony Xperia 5, follow these steps:
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the bar up to the edge of the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Network & Internet*.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* Choose a SIM card, in this case, *SIM 1*.
* Choose *Preferred network type*.
* Tick *4G (preferred)/3G/2G*.
* The Sony Xperia 5 has now been configured for use of 4G networks.
* Return to the Start screen.