* If your Sony Xperia 5 is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the bar up to the edge of the screen.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Network & Internet*.
* Choose *Hotspot & tethering*.
* Choose *Portable hotspot*.
* Choose *Configure hotspot*.
* Under *Network name (SSID)*, enter a name.
* Under *Security*, choose an option, in this case, *WPA2 PSK*.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Choose *SAVE*.
* Enable *Portable hotspot*.
* The Sony Xperia 5 has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.