- Pair your Sony Xperia S with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
- Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- All available Bluetooth devices within reach of your Sony Xperia S are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If no devices are listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that the device is within reach of your Sony Xperia S.
- If this screen appears, check the code, and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose OK. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection is made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.