* Personalise the Start screen of your Sony Xperia T to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
* Start screen.
* Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. If there is no empty space on the Start screen, scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
* Choose the plus symbol.
* To place an app icon on the Start screen, choose *Shortcuts*, and then *Applications*, and choose an app.
* To place a widget, go to the next step.
* Choose a widget, in this case *Weather*, and go to the next step.
* Choose an option, in this case *Expandable*.
* The widget is placed on the Start screen.
* To delete an item, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
* Drag the widget to the trash.
* The widget has been removed from the Start screen.