Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Sony Xperia T to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Start screen.
- Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. If there is no empty space on the Start screen, scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- To place an app icon on the Start screen, choose Shortcuts, and then Applications, and choose an app.
- To place a widget, go to the next step.
- Choose a widget, in this case Weather, and go to the next step.
- Choose an option, in this case Expandable.
- The widget is placed on the Start screen.
- To delete an item, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to the trash.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.