SonyXperia TMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Sony Xperia T to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Sony Xperia T to not lose the data stored on it.
* Start screen.
* Go to the Main menu.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: Choose *Back up my data*, and tick this option.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Optional: Choose *Erase internal storage*, and tick this option.
* Choose *Reset phone*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* Your Sony Xperia T is reset to factory settings. The mobile phone will reboot.