* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Sony Xperia T which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Sony Xperia T to the latest software version.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via the Sony PC Companion.
* Start screen.
* Go to the Main menu.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About phone*.
* The software version is displayed.
* Choose *Software update*.
* Choose *System*.
* If this screen appears, the Sony Xperia T already has the most recent software version.
* If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on screen instructions to install the update.