Xperia X Compact
Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Xperia X Compact to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Xperia X Compact to not lose the data stored on it.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: choose Back up my data and choose an option.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Xperia X Compact will be deleted.
- The Xperia X Compact will automatically reset and reboot.