SonyXperia X CompactSoftwareInstalling software updates
* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Xperia X Compact which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Xperia X Compact to the latest software version.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via the Sony PC Companion.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About phone*.
* Choose *Software update*.
* If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* If this screen does not appear, the Xperia X Compact already has the latest software version.
* Return to the Start screen.