Xperia XZ1 Compact
Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact to not lose the data stored on it.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact will be deleted.
- The Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact will automatically reset and reboot.