Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Sony Xperia XZ1, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Sony Xperia XZ1 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Sony Xperia XZ1 is now searching for available networks.
- The Sony Xperia XZ1 will connect to the selected network.
- The Sony Xperia XZ1 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.