Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Sony Xperia Z to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. Scroll to the next screen if no more space is available.
- To place an app on the Start screen, choose Apps, and choose the app.
- In this case, choose Widgets.
- Scroll to the side.
- Choose a widget, in this case Weather.
- Drag the widget to a different location on the Start screen.
- The Weather widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- To move or remove an item, choose a widget, in this case Weather, and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to a different location, or (in this case) drag it to the trash symbol.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.