* Personalise the Start screen of your Sony Xperia Z to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. Scroll to the next screen if no more space is available.
* To place an app on the Start screen, choose *Apps*, and choose the app.
* In this case, choose *Widgets*.
* Scroll to the side.
* Choose a widget, in this case *Weather*.
* Drag the widget to a different location on the Start screen.
* The Weather widget has been placed on the Start screen.
* To move or remove an item, choose a widget, in this case *Weather*, and hold it for a few seconds.
* Drag the widget to a different location, or (in this case) drag it to the trash symbol.
* The widget has been removed from the Start screen.