* You can use the internet or stream music with your Sony Xperia Z over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Sony Xperia Z.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your Sony Xperia Z are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your Sony Xperia Z is now connected to the network.
* Return to the Start screen.