- You can use the internet or stream music with your Sony Xperia Z over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Sony Xperia Z.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your Sony Xperia Z are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your Sony Xperia Z is now connected to the network.
- Return to the Start screen.