Xperia Z1 Compact
Internet and data roaming
How to check if data-connectivity is enabled
- Stay connected on the go. Make sure your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is connected to mobile data and flight mode is disabled.
- If your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is not connecting to mobile internet, follow these steps to check if it is disabled in Settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If Mobile data traffic is unticked, tick Mobile data traffic.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Data usage has been enabled.
- Return to the Start screen.