Xperia Z1 Compact
Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact to not lose the data stored on it.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Erase internal storage.
- Choose Reset phone.
- All data and personal settings have been deleted from the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.
- The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact will automatically reset and reboot.