resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Sony Xperia Z1.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Sony Xperia Z1.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Erase internal storage.
- Choose Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the Sony Xperia Z1 have been deleted.
- The Sony Xperia Z1 will automatically reset and reboot.