Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Sony Xperia Z1, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Sony Xperia Z1 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Sony Xperia Z1 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- The Sony Xperia Z1 will be logged into the selected network.
- The Sony Xperia Z1 is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.