- You can use the internet or stream music with your Sony Xperia Z2 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Sony Xperia Z2.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Sony Xperia Z2 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the Sony Xperia Z2’s range.
- If this screen appears, choose the text box.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- Enter the password, and choose Done.
- The Sony Xperia Z2 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.