032a. Email wizard - Gmail
- Stay connected by using your Sony Xperia Z3 to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose the list symbol. Choose your e-mail account and then Add account. Skip the next two steps.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Add an email address.
- Tick an option, in this case Google.
- Choose OK.
- Choose Enter your email and enter an e-mail address.
- Choose Password and enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Choose ACCEPT.
- Optional: untick Back up your phone’s apps, app data, settings, and Wi-Fi passwords.
- Choose NEXT.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.