SonyXperia Z3Internet and data roamingDisabling data roaming
* Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Sony Xperia Z3 will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
* You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *More...*
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Untick *Data roaming*.
* Data roaming has been disabled.
* Return to the Start screen.