- You can use the internet or stream music with your Sony Xperia Z3 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Sony Xperia Z3.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Sony Xperia Z3 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Sony Xperia Z3.
- If this screen appears, choose the text box, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Sony Xperia Z3 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.