Xperia Z5 Compact
- Pair your Sony Xperia Z5 Compact with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
- Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose PAIR.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose PAIR. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.