- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Sony Xperia Z5, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Sony Xperia Z5. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Salt MMS
- Under APN, enter mms
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
- Under MMS proxy, enter 192.168.151.2
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 228
- Under MNC, enter 03
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS and choose OK.
- Choose the options symbol.
- The Sony Xperia Z5 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your Sony Xperia Z5 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.