SonyXperia Z5Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Sony Xperia Z5 to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Sony Xperia Z5.
* To reboot the Sony Xperia Z5, press and hold the power button and the volume up button on the side of the Sony Xperia Z5 until the screen turns off.
* The Sony Xperia Z5 will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the tick symbol.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Sony Xperia Z5 has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Sony Xperia Z5, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Sony Xperia Z5.