Internet and data roaming
- Your Wiko Highway Pure will automatically be configured to connect to mobile internet when you enter your SIM card or when it connects to a network.
- In some cases you might also want to manually configure your Wiko Highway Pure to connect to mobile internet. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the left.
- Choose the settings symbol.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Salt Internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter Salt World
- Under APN, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter internet
- Under Proxy, enter nothing
- Under Port, enter nothing
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Scroll down.
- Under MCC, enter 228
- Under MNC, enter 03
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter default,supl (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick Internet.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Tick Salt Internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter Salt World.
- Return to the Start screen.
- With the internet settings configured properly on your Wiko Highway Pure, you will be able to connect to the internet using mobile data.
- Note: To avoid going over your mobile data allowance, you can connect to a Wi-Fi network.