WikoHighway PureInternet and data roamingManual configuration
* Your Wiko Highway Pure will automatically be configured to connect to mobile internet when you enter your SIM card or when it connects to a network.
* In some cases you might also want to manually configure your Wiko Highway Pure to connect to mobile internet. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the left.
* Choose the settings symbol.
* Choose *More*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Choose the plus symbol.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt Internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter Salt World
* Under *APN*, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter internet
* Under *Proxy*, enter nothing
* Under *Port*, enter nothing
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Scroll down.
* Under *MCC*, enter 228
* Under *MNC*, enter 03
* Under *Authentication type*, tick PAP.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter *default,supl* (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *Internet*.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Choose *Save*.
* Tick Salt Internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter Salt World.
* Return to the Start screen.
* With the internet settings configured properly on your Wiko Highway Pure, you will be able to connect to the internet using mobile data.
* *Note:* To avoid going over your mobile data allowance, you can connect to a Wi-Fi network.