How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Wiko Highway Pure to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Wiko Highway Pure.
- To reboot the Wiko Highway Pure, press and hold the power button on the side of the Wiko Highway Pure.
- The Wiko Highway Pure will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the enter key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Wiko Highway Pure has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Wiko Highway Pure, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Wiko Highway Pure.