Manual network selection
- In Switzerland your Wiko Highway Pure automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your Wiko Highway Pure automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the left.
- Choose Network operators.
- Choose AVAILABLE NETWORKS.
- The Wiko Highway Pure is now searching for available networks.
- The Wiko Highway Pure will connect to the selected network.
- The Wiko Highway Pure has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your Wiko Highway Pure is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.