Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Wiko Highway Pure, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Wiko Highway Pure will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the left.
- Choose Network operators.
- Choose AVAILABLE NETWORKS.
- The Wiko Highway Pure is now searching for available networks.
- The Wiko Highway Pure will connect to the selected network.
- The Wiko Highway Pure has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.