* You can use the internet or stream music with your Wiko Highway Pure over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Wiko Highway Pure.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the left.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *WLAN*.
* Enable *WLAN*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Wiko Highway Pure are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Wiko Highway Pure.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Wiko Highway Pure is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.