Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Jimmy to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Tap and hold the Start screen for a few seconds.
- Choose a widget, in this case Analogue clock and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to a location on a Start screen.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case Create.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- To delete a widget, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to Remove.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.